The market for aircraft ownership has grown by double digits. Companies and individuals are increasingly turning to private flight options to fulfill their need for efficient travel and greater productivity. Shared ownership is often the right fit for first time and budget conscious customers.
Partners in shared ownership programs gain access to “more airplane” for less investment. These programs offer the same tax advantages, based on investment level, as full ownership. Additionally, partners share costs regarding maintenance, insurance, hangar rent and related expenses.
CFM Jet’s shared ownership program provides partners with a number of extra advantages. These include:
- Pilot services – CFM’s flight department recruits and trains top caliber flight crews for turboprop and jet aircraft. We currently have 40 full time pilots on staff.
- Scheduling – Our dispatch department will track aircraft availability, arrange flight crews, fuel purchase, rental cars and other ground support.
- Fleet Access – Shared ownership partners have access to CFM’s entire fleet of charter aircraft. Choices include a Lear 60 with transcontinental range to a BAE Jetstream commuter airliners with up to 19 passenger capacity. With traditional shared ownership arrangements, you are limited to one plane!
- Maintenance – CFM’s in-house maintenance department and FAA Repair Station can provide all required maintenance tracking and compliance.
- Fleet participation discounts – Should a share partnership aircraft be included in the charter fleet, each partner may be eligible to receive discounts on CFM charter services. Ask for more details.