CFM Jet operates as your exclusive representative only. We handle transactions worldwide for a defined fee and are only paid upon delivering successful results. Specific services include market research, advertising online and in targeted trade publications, initial and follow up calls, price and term negotiations, facilitation of pre purchase inspections, all document preparation and execution, document flow through escrow, acceptance flight, closing and follow through.
USPAP Certified Appraisals Available!
Any aircraft, anywhere! On site or desktop appraisals available. Call for details.
Our “Needs Assessment” processes allows us to determine the best aircraft that will suit your mission requirements within a defined budget. This is in collaboration with you and through a careful and thoughtful analysis of your travel history and future travel projections.
Here are CFM’s responsibilities right from page 1 of our agency agreement:
- Research the worldwide aircraft market
- Gather data on available aircraft
- Analyze data provided by the seller including specifications, history, condition, cosmetics, maintenance status
- Determine the fair market value of aircraft
- Complete a spreadsheet comparison of aircraft of interest
- Secure a chain of title and title search on aircraft of interest
- Secure a maintenance status report on aircraft of interest
- Analyze maintenance status report and estimate immediate and anticipated near and long-term expenses
- Make recommendations to the Buyer for acquisition, offer price and terms.
- Negotiate with seller on behalf of Buyer
- Recommend pre-purchase inspection facility
- Arrange and attend demonstration flight including pre-demo physical on-site cursory inspection of the aircraft if necessary to verify specifications and condition.
- Prepare all necessary contracts including offer, sales and purchase agreement, acceptance certificate, etc.
- Prepare all necessary FAA documents and accurate filing
- Recommend aviation title escrow agent
- Attend and handle oversight of pre-purchase inspection
- Negotiate resolution of pre-purchase discrepancies
- Handle all interface with involved professionals including seller, broker, maintenance facility, escrow agent, banker or financial institution, insurance agent and underwriter, attorney, CPA/tax professional, pilots, et al.
- Assist in the transference of applicable warranty items.
- Arrange and attend acceptance flight.
- Attend physical delivery of the aircraft subsequent to closing as required.
- Witness execution of acceptance and delivery receipt as may be required for tax purposes.
- Follow through on post-closing details.
Once this determination has been made, CFM Jet will initiate a search of the worldwide market and locate one or more aircraft that will best suit these requirements. Once identified, CFM Jet will go to work to negotiate the best price and terms on your behalf.
For decades we’ve bought and sold aircraft. In the course of a career, most of our clients will purchase and sell only a few aircraft. Over our career, we’ll handle hundreds. The process of protecting your interests is the same process we use when we buy aircraft for resale or our growing charter fleet.
CFM Jet provides transaction oversight services for customers who prefer to locate an aircraft and negotiate their own deal. For a stated fee we will provide assistance to bring the transaction to a successful conclusion.
Services include document preparation, facilitation of the pre-purchase process, tracking all documentation through escrow, acceptance flight and closing.
Reports and Evaluations
CFM Jet provides research and evaluation products for prospective owners, investors, financial services firms, and the insurance industry.
Market Analysis Report
CFM Jet can provide market analysis reports on specific makes and models of aircraft. This includes current market availability and pricing as well as recent historical sales activity and residual value trends.
Our staff has decades of experience in determining the market value of aircraft. In addition to our existing client base, banks, financial institutions and certified appraisers have looked to us for advice.
Our consulting services include all aircraft sales and purchase related activities, 1031 like-kind exchange and reverse exchange services, and referrals based on our first-hand experience (insurance, financing, leasing, legal, escrow, etc.).